martes, 28 de enero de 2014

Try It On

EN: There are some times when you don´t have any idea what to wear and you get stressed out. When this happens to me I look at my magazines or enter to Polyvore to get some inspiration and create a look with my clothes. 

Here are 4 looks I made. I think I have an obsession with black and white. I hope you like them and get inspired. 


ES: Hay veces que no tienes idea de que ponerte y te estresas. Cuando esto me pasa me pongo a ver mis revistas o entro a Polyvore para inspirarme y crear algún look con mi ropa. 

Aquí hay 4 looks que hice. Creo que tengo una obsesión con el blanco y el negro. Espero que les gusten y se inspiren. 




NUDE



Skull earrings
wolfandbadger.com

Brass ring
kendallconraddesign.com

ASOS bracelet
asos.com

Indie jewelry
accessoryfoundry.com

Barts hat
urbanexcess.com

Urban Decay beauty product
lipglossiping.com





POP OF COLOR: ORANGE





POP OF COLOR: ORCHID





BLACK & WHITE



Rag Bone shirts top
rag-bone.com

Vintage circle skirt
wolfandbadger.com

Ray-Ban black glasses
net-a-porter.com

Black mascara
lordandtaylor.com




EN: If you got inspired by one of these looks let me know! x 

ES: Si te inspiraste en alguno de estos looks hazmelo saber! x 

1 comentario: