sábado, 30 de noviembre de 2013

Wishlist


Are you ready for the hollidays? This year went sooo fast! I can´t believe it´s almost Christmas...but well I already have my wishlist so if you were wondering what I would like you´re in the right place. Continue reading please...

1. I'm craving for a transparent umbrella! So while searching for one, I found this one which I fell in love with.

Felix Rey umbrella

2. Polka dot tights.

Polka Dot Tights

3. An Iphone 4 case. These are my faves.     
                 
1. Lanvin iphone cover case / 2. Moschino apple iphone case / 3. Diane Von Furstenberg black iphone case / 4. Forever 21 tech accessory / 5.  Victoria s Secret PINK iphone cover case / 6.  Forever 21 tech accessory 

4. Louis Vuitton knee high boots. 
Louis Vuitton Knee High Boots

5. Rain knee high boots or: 

Wellington boots

6. The Great Gatsby movie (somebody please!!!)



So, that's it for now...
Do you have your wishlist, already?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario